Sunday, June 27, 2010

Respiration Rates, Mammals, Low Temperatures

Lolita Panel, Saturday 26-June-2010

Welcome back to wonderland my dear readers, I greet your friends Maryesga Escarzaga. Today

tell you a little about my day yesterday Saturday June 26, 2010, in which organized an information panel about Lolita, I'll start by telling that for over a year I have a club here in art and fashion Tjuana called Maryesga In Wonderland, which I have organized from meetings of Japanese fashion, as I directed artworks, bridges and social gatherings. Everything we do at my club publish it on this myspace: www.myspace.com / maryesga

On this occasion I was invited by the organizers of the Anime Expo Natsu no, in the town of Rosarito, Baja California to present a Lolita fashion show, but also decided to submit an information panel about Lolita. So

wings lolitas invite my city to participate in the panel, very few were able to distance wing proper support from Tijuana to Rosarito, the permissions of their parents and especially transport, but although we were little the panel came out great and was very nice everything.

As special guest, Nadia Avila better known worldwide as Naku lolita, very nice accept my invitation to participate in the panel as a driver at my side, showed much interest and dedication, thank you Nadia for being so nice:)

All came out very cute, Nadia and I were first a little explanation on things like: what is lolita? some lolita styles, something about materials, etc.

Here 's some pictures:




wonderland Welcome back to my dear readers, I greet her friend Maryesga Escarzaga.


Today I will tell you a little about my day yesterday Saturday June 26, 2010, Which Organizes an information panel about Lolita, I'll start by telling you that for over a year I have a club here in art and fashion called Tjuana Maryesga In Wonderland, in which I have organized from meetings of Japanese fashion, as I directed artworks, bridges and social gatherings. Everything we do at my club published on this myspace: www.myspace.com / maryesga

On this occasion, I was invited by the organizers of the Anime Expo Natsu no, in the city of Rosarito Baja California to submit a Lolita fashion show, but also decided to submit an information panel about Lolita.

So wings lolitas invite my city to participate in the panel, very few were able to hang proper support away from Tijuana to Rosarito, permissions from their parents and especially transport, but although we were little Came out beautifully the panel was very nice and everything.

As a special guest in Nadia Avila Better Known as the world Naku lolita, very nice accept my invitation to Participate in the panel as a driver at my side, Eichmann much Interest and dedication, thank you Nadia for Being so nice:)
Everything Went
very nice, Nadia and I Took a little first Explanation on Things like: what is lolita? Some styles of lolita, Something about materials, etc.

Here 's Some pictures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment