Saturday, January 19, 2008

Disneyland Leather Wristbands

What is this?


Before answering "what is this?" should respond by " Who am I? ." I'm just a dreamer a restless mind cluttered with crazy ideas. So ... that one has to be good;)

And this, this blog is nothing more than an open door to the imagination. A place to dream, a place to scatter all these ideas that make me wake up at odd hours, and that if plasmas are somewhere lost in dream worlds.

intend this blog to unleash all sorts of strange ideas and projects to be happening to me, for various things you can imagine. Ways of saving water? "Revolutionary new program? New ways of mobility? Does the space? All this and more will fit here. Go trying to reel off all these ideas, explaining why I think they are revolutionary, how should their development, if you see the future, etc.
And if you like any idea, and it sounds viable ... Why not put it into practice? "I will remember you when you are rich?

Let me dream. And who knows ... maybe one day my dreams become reality for Men

0 comments:

Post a Comment