Monday, May 17, 2010

Orange Paint And Brown Towels

Otaku Day (8-May-2010) New in my blog

Hello my dear readers, it seems that I am beginning to understand the blog and today I share with you a new post.

Saturday May 8, 2010, here in my town was held a pretty big anime convention in my city in the Tijuana Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Tijuana).

was a gateway lolita which pleased me much, later had a Lolita meet up at a mall near the place called Plaza river, this is practically cusando the street.

personally every time I attend a meet up Lolita is a new and enjoyable experience in my city, we are very united and that makes it more pleasing each reunion.

Guiseppis ate all together in an Italian restaurant.

after a while of living in the plaza, back to the Tijuana Cultural Center, where ADVANTAGE to take more pics in the back of it, where there is a small garden.

here are some pics:


esta es una de la convencion (otaku day)

Meet up lolita, Otaku Day (8-May-2010)

Hello my dear readers, it seems that I am beginning to understand the blog and today I share with you a new post.

Saturday May 8, 2010, here in my city just took a pretty big anime convention in my city in the Tijuana Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Tijuana).

Lolita was a gateway, which pleased me very much, later had a Lolita meet up at a mall near the place called Plaza river, this is practically cusando the street.

personally every Attend to time I meet up Lolita is a new and enjoyable experience in my city Are Pretty And That Makes Every united meeting more pleasant.

Guiseppis tie together in an Italian restaurant.

after a while of living in the plaza, back to CECUT Where to take more pics in the back of it, Where There is a small garden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment