Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Thornberrys Wildlife Rescue

Japonawa 2010 (22-May-2010)

Hello again my dear and very dear readers, I greet her friend again Maryesga Escarzaga from City Tijuana Baja California, Mexico.

On this occasion I will tell of Japonawa 2010, which was held this Saturday 22 May.
is an event that takes place every year in our city, is a convention that focuses more than anything in Japanese culture, hence the reason for its name.

previously performed on the esplanade of (CECUT) Centro Cultural Tijuana, but on this occasion was held in the courtyard of the Museum of Top, personally changing the place pleased me most, because there was more space and more privacy, plus the way they accommodated the stansd's and the stage allowed for a better living.

only thing I did not like was that they sold tickets in presale, porlotanto anyone who wanted to attend should purchase your ticket the day of the event in the entry, cited wings to persons 10 am, abia a long queue and was not as until after 11am they started charging, abia very few people were collecting and thousands of attendees who were waiting to get uncomfortably formed many lasting up to more than 2 hours in line, carrying their cosplays.

This event is very good and has much to offer Tijuana wing, I hope that next year not be true. Outside of these details, was an extraordinary event, the stage was always busy with good espectaculos.Entre they highlight a Lolita Fashion Show. I

's a great time, most of the time I was with the other lolitas living together, talking and having fun. I bought some very cute accessories.


Japonawa 2010

Hello again my dear and very dear readers, I greet her friend again Maryesga Escarzaga, from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

On this occasion I will tell of Japonawa 2010, which took place this Saturday 22 May.

It is an event that takes place every year in our city, is a convention that focuses most of all in Japanese culture, hence the reason for its name.
Previously performing in the forecourt (CECUT) Centro Cultural Tijuana, but on this occasion took place at the forecourt of the Museum of Top, changing the place personally pleased me most, since there was more space and more privacy, besides that how the stansd's settled down and the stage allowed for a better living.

The only thing I did not like was that they sold tickets in presale, porlotanto anyone who wanted to attend should purchase your ticket the same day of the event in the entry, cited wings to persons 10 am, a long queue and it was like until after 11am it started to come, very few people were collecting and thousands of attendees who were waiting to get uncomfortably formed, many lasted until more than two hours in line, carrying their cosplays.

This event is very good and has much to offer wing city of Tijuana, I hope that next year is not the same thing happen. Apart from these details, was an extraordinary event, the stage was always busy with good espectaculos.Entre they feature a Lolita Fashion Show.

I's a great time, most of the time I was with the other lolitas living together, talking and having fun. I bought some very nice accessories.













0 comments:

Post a Comment